Search This Blog

Friday 2 April 2010

I see Blue...he's glorious!



So now that Black and White is scheduled, it's all just a matter of some serious prop hoarding. My beautiful cream paper rose garland arrived yesterday ready to be twisted around the White dancer, while I managed to get hold of a matt black ivy one for the other dancer.

In the mean time, we're still searching for underwater camera housing. I really want to try shooting underwater for the experience. Not one to lie, I was definitely inspired by a shoot on the latest season of America's Next Top Model where they did a shoot in the sea. So my nan's swimming pool won't have quite the same effect, but I want to drape the tree that hangs over it in fairy lights and make it into a little grotto and then get to business catching a mermaid...or in the ever wise words of Derek Zoolander himself, "Merman."

2 comments:

  1. http://thegirlwiththechanelnecklace.blogspot.com/2010/04/girl-from-atlantis.html

    My friend blogged this shoot, thought of you x

    ReplyDelete