Search This Blog

Monday 5 April 2010

Yellow Crayola

Yellow. The colour of happiness, joy and laughter. The carefree lifestyle of youth. Yellow makes me think of being a child - the way hours of fun can be had with the simplest, and possibly the stupidest, of things. Yellow. The colour of the timeless Lego man.

The Yellow film will represent one of LouisLouisa's most prominent ideologies - to help make your idea into reality. For this film, we are going to combine these thoughts, feelings and overall ideas and experiment with animation. Michel Gondry's famous video for The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl was a fantastic experiment, building entire scenes from Lego, thus spurring a trend in Lego sequences. I love the Lego Star Wars series on YouTube...

Although these are all great ideas, they are extremely time-consuming and I don't think my architectural skills are quite up to scratch. Instead, I'm thinking of creating a childlike animation, so I'm taking it back old-school and whipping out the Crayolas...


No comments:

Post a Comment